Guest Designer - Magenta

Bonjour à tous, 

j'ai l'honneur d'être invitée chez Magenta pour vous présenter quelques créations et mon univers.
Je m'appelle Marie-Christine, je suis Française et fan de Art Journal, mixed média et dessins aquarelle. 


Hello everyone,
I have the honor to be invited to Magenta to present you some creations and my crafty universe.
My name is Marie-Christine, I am French and a fan of Art Journal, mixed media and watercolor drawings.Today, let's start with an Art Journal page with stamps and stencil.




J'utilise un Art Journal Tim Holtz.
Le fond est fait avec des encres Distress Oxydes et un pochoir Magenta.
J'ai rajouté quelques tamponnages fleurs et bulles Magenta sur le fond.
Un peu de masking tape sur le bas.
La petite fille est tamponnée et découpée puis coloriée aux feutres et collée dans le milieu.
J'ajoute le titre et la page est terminée!

I use a Tim Holtz's Art Journal.
The background is made with Distress Oxydes inks and a Magenta's stencil.
I added some flowers and bubbles Magenta's stamps on the background.
A little masking tape on the bottom.
The little girl is stamped and cut and then colored with markers and stuck in the middle my page.
I add the title and the page is finished!



Voici quelques détails.
Here are some details.






J'espère que vous avez aimé cette première création.
I hope you liked this first creation.

Merci d'être passé aujourd'hui!
Thanks for stopping by today!

********

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products I used:











07.965.F







Marie-Christine - Guest Designer










Commentaires