Magenta, Invitée créative

Bonjour,
Hello crafty friends!


Marie-Christine, invitée créative, avec vous aujourd'hui!
Marie-Christine, guest designer, with you today!

J'aime beaucoup faire des cartes et quand je commence, j'en fait généralement une série sur le même thème. 
I love making cards and when I start, I usually make a serie on the same theme.

Pour ces trois cartes vintages, j'ai utilisé les jolis tampons Tournesol et Bulles ainsi que le pochoir  Bordure.
For these three vintage cards, I used pretty Sunflower, Bubbles stamps and Bordure stencil.





Pour réalisé mes fonds de cartes, j'ai utilisé différentes couleurs de poudres et de la pâte texturée avec le pochoir .J'ai tamponné mon tampon tournesol sur du papier imprimé et rajouté une image vintage.
To make my backgrounds, I used different colors of powders and texture paste with the stencil. I stamped my sunflower on printed paper and added a vintage image.






J'espère que ces projets vous ont plu!
I hope you liked these projects!

A bientôt pour d'autres créations!
See you soon for others creations!

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products I used:



09.154.R






 





Marie-Christine - Guest Designer

Commentaires

  1. gorgeous! so colourful! I started following you via Feedly, you don't see it here on your blog somewhere, but it's a reader where all the blogs I follow are in order of publication. Works for me!

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire