Blog Hop The Blank Page Muse - Pam Bray

Hello,

Bienvenu sur mon blog pour le Blog Hop Blank Page Muse!
 Welcome to my blog for the  Blank Page Muse Blog Hop!

Je vous présente deux créations avec le nouveau tampon " Dare to Dream" par
I present you two creations with the new stamp "Dare to Dream" by Pam Bray.




Tout d'abord une page Art Journal.
First, it is an Art Journal page.





 




J'ai tamponné le tampon sur du papier aquarelle et je l'ai coloré avec mes peintures Prima aquarelles.
Le fond est réalisé avec de l'encre Distress Oxide et un pochoir TCW.

I stamped the stamp on watercolor paper and I colored it with my Prima watercolor paintings.

The background is made with Distress Oxide ink and a TCW stencil.




La seconde création est une carte en relief.
The second creation is a relief card.





J'ai tamponné deux fois le tampon sur du papier aquarelle, l'un est découpé pour être mis en relief avec des petits carrés de mousse auto-collantes , sur le second. Le tout coloré à l'aquarelle.

I have twice stamped the stamp on watercolor paper, one is cut to be embossed with small squares of self-adhesive foams, on the second. All colored with watercolor.



Le second tampon de Pam Bray est un set"Scribble & Scratch Mixed media"
The second one is a set stamps.

 Ma première création est un tag.
My first creation is a tag. 


 

J'ai fait le fond à l'encre Distress. J'ai tamponné mes fleurs et feuilles et coloré à l'aquarelle, j'ai ensuite découpé et coller sur le tag. J'ai rajouté un titre sur le haut avec le tampon "
I did the background with Distress ink. I have stamped my flowers and leaves and colored in watercolor, I cut and paste on the tag. I added a title on the top with the stamp "




Pour finir, voici une page Art Journal avec les tampons de ce set, colorés et découpés pour former un bouquet de fleurs dans un vase.

Finally, here is an Art Journal page with the stamps of this set, colored and cut to form a bouquet of flowers in a vase.




 Laissez vos commentaires sur ce post ainsi que sur le blog Blank Page Muse  et les posts des autres DT, pour participer au Blog Hop. ICI
Thank you for your visit, feel free to leave your comments to participate in the Blog Hop The Blank Page Muse. HERE


A bientôt et bonne chance!
See you soon and good luck!

Marie-Christine.
Design Team


Commentaires

  1. Beautiful colors combos! Love your cards and tag! The Scribble and Scratch Mixed Media set is my favorite!

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire