Une carte pour Ink Art Designs

Hello,

Aujourd'hui, voici ma première création pour Ink Art Design.
Today, this is my first creation for Ink Art Designs.


J'ai choisi de faire une carte avec le magnifique tampon de chez Visible Image que vous trouverez en boutique ICI.
I chose to make a card with the beautiful stamp of Visible Image which you will find in shop HERE.













Pas à pas
How to do


J'ai d'abord préparé mon fond sur un papier aquarelle à l'aide d'encres Distress Oxide et un spray d'eau, afin de donner une impression d'aquarelle.
First, I prepared my background on a watercolor paper using Distress Oxide inks and a water spray, to give an impression of watercolor.






Une fois sec, j'ai embossé mes tampons en noir pailleté et éclairci certains endroits avec de l'eau de javel et un pinceau fin.
Once dry, I embossed my stamps with glittery black powder and cleared some places with bleach and a fine brush.





J'ai utilisé un stencil avec des distress Oxide pour décorer mon fond de carte.
I used a stencil with Oxide distress to decorate my background.



Pour finir, ma carte est collée sur un papier épais et encrée sur les bords à la Distress.
Finally, my card is glued on a thick paper and inked on the edges with Distress.


Merci de votre visite, j'espère que mon tutorial vous a inspiré!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope my tutorial inspired you!


Marie-Christine
Design Team


Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine,
    Thanks so much for explaining how you made this card. I love the stenciled background as it gives such a gorgeous under water effect.
    Welcome to the Design Team.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a fabulous tutorial and amazing results.xx
    [aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. superbe! merci pour le"pas à pas"
    bisettes
    coc♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is so lovely, beautiful background and stamping. Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wonderful gorgeous colors! You have blended them beautifully, and the black images just pop! Thanks for sharing your animal magic with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire