Quirky Birds - Art Journal Ink Art Design

Hello,


Aujourd'hui, nous sommes avec Ink Art Design pour un nouveau tutoriel Art Journal. J'ai choisi la superbe planche de tampons Crafty Individuals  "Quirky Birds".

Today we are with Ink Art Design for a new Art Journal tutorial. I chose the superb Crafty Individuals stamps set "Quirky Birds".





Pas à Pas
How to do


Mon fond est réalisé à la peinture acrylique sur une couche de gesso blanc, dans mon Art Journal aux pages noires.
My background is made with acrylic paint on a layer of white gesso, in my Art Journal with black pages.




j'ai également fait un fond à peu près identique sur un carré de card stock noir, que j'ai ensuite collé au milieu.
I also did a roughly identical background on a black cardstock square, which I stuck in the middle.



J'ai fait un gros trait noir au marker autour du petit carré. J'ai utilisé un pochoir avec de la pâte texture or.
I made a big black line marker around the small square. I used a stencil with gold texture paste. 





J'ai tamponné les oiseaux sur du papier imprimé de magasine.
I stamped the birds on printed magazine paper.




je les ai ensuite colorier à l'aquarelle.
I colored them with watercolors.



Je les ai ensuite collé sur mon petit carré et j'ai tamponné mon titre.
I pasted them on my little square and I stamped my title.



Voici le résultat!
Here the result!




Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Design et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!
Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Design and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team


Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. This is a fabulous tutorial. I loooved reading how you made this Art Journal page. How cute are those quirky birds!
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love these fun birds. Thanks for showing some of the process. It inspires me to try new things.

    Diana @ Playing
    https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire