Mixed Media card Ink Art Designs

Hello,

Aujourd'hui, nous sommes avec Ink Art Designs pour une carte et son tutorial. J'ai choisi le joli  tampon Katzelkraft "Autruche".
Today we are with Ink Art Designs for a card and its tutorial. I chose the pretty Katzelkraft "Ostrich" stamp.
 


Pas à Pas
How to do




Je prépare d'abord mon fond sur du papier aquarelle et de l'encre en spray rose.
First, I prepare my background on watercolor paper and ink spray pink.




Une fois l'encre sèche, j'utilise un pochoir cercles avec de l'encre Distress Oxide.

Once the ink dries, I use a circles stencil with Distress Oxide ink.





Puis, je tamponne mon titre avec la planche de tampons Katzelkraft "Be Batman".

 Then, I stamp my title with the Katzelkraft stamp set "Be Batman".



Je tamponne également mon tampon "Autruche" Katzelkraft sur du papier aquarelle que je colore à la peinture aquarelle. Je coupe un rectangle dans du cardstock rose sur lequel je colle un ruban Masking Tape. Mettre de l'encre Distress Vintage sur les bords du rectangle.


I also stamp my Katzelkraft "Ostrich" stamp on watercolor paper that I stain with watercolor paint. I cut a rectangle in pink cardstock on which I stick Masking Tape. Put some Distress Vintage ink on the edges of the rectangle.




Je colle mon autruche et mon rectangle en rajoutant un petit morceau de corde fine et quelques dots roses.

 I stick my ostrich and my rectangle by adding a small piece of thin rope and some pink dots.



Quelques détails! N'est-elle pas marrante cette petite autruche rose?

Some details! Is not she funny this little pink ostrich?









Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Design et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!



Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Design and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!



Merci de votre visite.

Thanks for visiting.



Marie-Christine

Design Team





 






Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. I love this ostich stamp! He is so much fun. Thanks for a brilliant tutorial on how you made this card. It looks fantastic.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire