Under the sea - Ink Art Designs

Hello,

Aujourd'hui, je vous présente une autre page de mon Agenda Créatif pour "Ink Art Designs" et la superbe planche de tampons "Visible Image", Dare To Swim.
Today, I present you another page of my Creative Diary for "Ink Art Designs" and the beautiful "Visible Image" stamps set, Dare To Swim.







Pas à Pas
How to Do 




Je prépare d'abord mon fond à l'encre Distress.
First, I prepare my background with Distress Oxide.





Je fais des cercles plus clairs à l'aide d'un stencil et d'une lingette bébé.
I make lighter circles with a stencil and a baby wipe.




Je tamponne en premier la page déjà imprimée de mon Agenda Créatif.
 First, I stamp the already printed page of my Creative Diary.




Et l'autre coté.
And the overside.



J'ai coloré les tampons avec des markers Posca.
I colored the stamps with Posca Markers.


 Quelques détails!
Some more details. 










Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Design et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!



Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Design and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!



Je participe également au Monday Challenge chez Simon Says Stamp "All Things Pink".
I also participate to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge," All Things Pink"


Merci de votre visite.

Thanks for visiting.



Marie-Christine

Design Team
 

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. I am loving seeing how your journal is growing. Great inspiration and ideas. Thank you so much
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fabulous pages! The pink and yellow looks so striking with the pretty stamps 😀. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire