We have Coffee - Mixed Media Art Journal Ink Art Designs

Hello,


Aujourd'hui, je vous présente une nouvelle page Art Journal avec un set Katzelkraft et Crafty Individuals, pour Ink Art Designs.
Today, I present you a new Art Journal page with a Katzelkraft and Crafty Individuals sets, for Ink Art Designs.




Pas à pas
How to do



Tout d'abord, je réalise mon fond de page à l'encre Distress.
First, I make my background with Distress Ink.


Puis, je décore à l'aide d'un pochoir et d'encre Oxide grise.
Then, I decorate with a stencil and grey ink Oxide .



Je rajoute des ampoules dans le haut avec de la pate de texture or et un pochoir.
I add bulbs in the top with gold texture paste and stencil.


Je colle mon image vintage trouvée sur Pinterest.
I adhere my vintage image that I found on Pinterest.



Je tamponne ma phrase du set "Be Batman" De Katzelkraft sur un carré de papier aquarelle teinté à l'encre. Je rajoute un oiseau dessus, tamponné et peint à l'aquarelle, puis découpé et collé, du set Crafty Individuals "Quirky Birds"
I stamp my sentence from Katzelkraft's "Be Batman" set on a square of watercolor paper stained in Distress ink. I add a bird above, stamped and painted with watercolors, then cut and glued, from Crafty Individuals set "Quirky Birds".






Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Design et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Design and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Je participe également au Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
I also participate to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team



Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. I looove this style so much! Your Art Journal pages look fantastic.
    Thank you for all that you do for Ink Art Designs.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, what a stunning art journal spread! I enjoyed seeing how it all came together, the stenciled background that you created looks amazing and I love the gold texture paste bulbs too - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire