Art Journal with Ink Art Designs

Hello,


Tout d'abord, je vous souhaite une bonne et heureuse année 2020, beaucoup de bonheur et de jolies créations avec Ink Art Designs!
First, I wish you a happy new year 2020, lots of happiness and pretty creations with Ink Art Designs!

Aujourd'hui, une page dans mon Art Journal avec les jolies maisons Rubber Dance, j'adore ces petites habitations, et vous?
Today, a page in my Art Journal with the pretty Rubber Dance houses, I love these little houses, and you?





Pas à Pas
How to do


Je fais mon fond avec plusieurs de couleurs de Brushos.
I make my background with several colors of Brushos.


Je tamponne mes maisons sur du papier aquarelle et je les colore.
I stamp my houses on watercolor paper and I color them.


Une fois terminé, je les découpe et les dispose sur ma page.
Once finished, I cut them out and arrange them on my page.



 Je tamponne également le reste de la planche Rubber Dance au dessus des maisons.
I also stamp the rest of the Rubber Dance stamps set above the houses.

A l'aide d'un pochoir et de la pâte texture noire je fais le bas de ma page.
Using a stencil and black texture paste I make the bottom of my page.


J'utilise un autre pochoir pour la constellation avec de la pâte texture noire.
I use another stencil for the constellation with black texture paste.


Pour terminer, je colle mes maisons de chaque coté de ma page, ainsi que mon titre.
To finish, I paste my houses on each side of my page, as well as my title.



Quelques détails.
Some more details.


 Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Design et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!
Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Design and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. I always enjoy so much seeing how you put your pages together. I love the constellation, it looks a lot like fireworks in the sky. So perfect for this time of year. Thank you so much for all your creativity.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire