"Keep your dream alive" Art Journal with Ink Art Designs

Hello,

Le printemps arrive, les oiseaux chantent, je vous propose un nouveau tutorial dans mon Art Journal avec les jolis oiseaux Katzelkraft de la boutique Ink Art Designs.

Spring is coming, the birds are singing, I offer you a new tutorial in my Art Journal with the pretty Katzelkraft birds from the Ink Art Designs shop.




Pas à pas
How to do


Je commence à préparer mon fond de page, ici je colle des morceaux de papier de riz avec du gel médium .
I start to prepare my  background, here I adhere some pieces of rice paper with gloss gel medium.




Puis, je mets de la couleur avec de l'encre Distress Oxide.
Then, I put some colours with Distress Oxide inks.


J'utilise une lingerie bébé avec un pochoir pour faire des motifs.
I use a baby wipe with a stencil to do some patterns.




Voici le résultat!
Here the result!


J'utilise un autre pochoir, cette fois ci avec de la modeling paste blanche.
I use another stencil with some white modelling paste.



Voici le résultat!
Here the result!


Quand cela est sec, je colorie avec de la peinture aquarelle.
When it is dry, I put some colours with watercolor paints.




Je tamponne mes oiseaux et les colorie à l'aquarelle. Puis, je les découpe et les colle sur la branche.
I stamp my birds and colour them with watercolor. Then, I cut and adhere them on the branch.




Pour finir, je tamponne mon titre, set tampons Katzelkraft.
To finish, I stamp my title from Katzelkraft set.




 Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Design et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!
Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Design and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. I love the stenciled background, and how beautifully these birds look sitting on the branches. They are the perfect size!
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs - the great little stamp shop down-under

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire