#IADAnimalChallenge with Ink Art Designs

Hello Crafty friends,

“The # Animal Challenge has started at Ink Art Designs.








The #IADAnimalChallenge rules are as follows ...
* Create any project (card, art journal page, canvas) using the theme ANIMALS. This can include birds, insects and sea animals.
* Stamping must be the main focus of your project.
* Use stamps from Rubber Dance, Visible Image, Lost Coast Designs, Darkroom Door, Lavinia, Crafty Individuals, Art By Marlene, That’s Crafty, Art Journey or Stampotique.
* Share your project on social media - Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest - with the hashtag #IADAnimalChallenge
For more details about the challenge, the prize package as well as the discount code for all participants, visit our Ink Art Designs #IADAnimalChallenge post .
Here is my project, an Art Journal page with "Visible Image" stamps set.


How to do

I make the background with some blue and green spray inks.



When, it is dry, I draw some doodling with a black marker and start to stamp with a Visible Image set stamps.
Then, I stamp the fish and jellyfish on the page.



I continue with some stencils and white texture paste.



I color the stencils with watercolor and I use some bleach to give some light to the jellyfish.




I prepare some more seashell and starfish with stencils and texture paste on a watercolor paper. When, it is dry, I color and cut them.


I prepare my title. I adhere it and the starfish, seashell on the page.

Here the result!


Now, it is your turn!
Ink Art Designs will select a random winner for a grand prize package which will be announced on the 9th of May.


See you soon!
Marie-Christine
Design Team


Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. There are so many wonderful tips in this post! I've never thought of using bleach this way. Thank you.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs - where great stamps rule the day!

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire