Mixed Media Art Journal with Ink Art Designs

Hello,

Aujourd'hui, nous avons faire un tour dans les fonds marins avec les jolis tampons Art by Marlène, Visible Image et Rubber Dance, que vous trouverez sur la boutique Ink Art Designs.
Today, we are going to take a ride in the sea with the pretty Art by Marlène, Visible Image and Rubber Dance stamps, which you will find on the Ink Art Designs store.




Pas à Pas
How to do


Je commence par utilisé le pochoir TCW Ocean Window avec de la pâte à texture sur du papier aquarelle.
I start by using  TCW Ocean window stencil with texture paste on watercolor paper.



Je le colorie à l'aquarelle et le découpe.
I color it in watercolor and cut it out.



Je fais mon fond de page avec de l'encre en spray turquoise et verte.
I make the background with turquoise and green spray ink.



Je commence à tamponner sur le fond avec des tampons Visible Image. Le titre est tamponné sur du papier aquarelle coloré en rose et découpé. Je le colle dans le bas de ma page.
I start to stamp on the bottom with Visible Image stamps set. I stamp the title on watercolor paper that I color in pink and cut out. I adhere it.



 Je tamponne le visage provenant d'un set de tampons Art by Marlène sur du papier aquarelle, je le colorise et le découpe.
I stamp the girl face from a set of Art by Marlène stamps on watercolor paper, color it and cut it out.



Je fais quelques tamponnages avec le set Visible image dans le centre du premier pochoir et je colle le visage.
I do some stamping with the Visible image set in the center of the first stencil and I stick the girl face.



Je tamponne des poissons Rubber Dance sur du papier aquarelle, je les colore et les découpe pour les coller autour du premier pochoir.
I stamp some  Rubber Dance fish on a watercolor paper, I color and cut them to stick them around the first stencil.



Voici le résultat!
Here the result!

Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Design et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!
Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Design and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!



Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. Wow! What a great combination of some really awesome stamps.
    I love your underwater scene.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs - a great place to find amazing stamps

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Certainly is a beautiful designed journal, lush colours as well...have a lovely weekend..x

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire