Two cards with Ink Art Designs

Hello,

Aujourd'hui, je vous présente deux cartes avec les tampons Art By Marlène, j'adore son style et ses personnages. J'ai également utilisé des pochoirs TCW que vous trouverez chez Ink Art Designs.
Today, I present you two cards with Art By Marlène stamps, I love her style and her characters. I also used TCW stencils which you will find at Ink Art Designs.




 Pas à pas
How to do


Je commence par réaliser mes fonds à l'aide d'aquarelle et d'eau en spray.
I start to make my backgrounds with watercolor and spray water.


Voici mes deux fonds avec des couleurs différentes.
Here are my two backgrounds with different colours.


Après séchage, je fais des fleurs avec le pochoir "Blooming Garden" de TCW et de l'encres Distress.
When it is dry, I make some flowers with "Blooming Garden" TCW Stencil.


 Je fais la même chose sur l'autre carte avec " Floral Statement " pochoir de TCW.
I do the same on the other card with TCW's "Floral Statement" stencil.


Je tamponne quelques fleurs et des coeurs, tampons Art By Marlène.
I stamp some flowers and hearts, Art By Marlene stamps.


Pareil ici, où j'ai également rajouté de la texture avec un autre pochoir TCW.
Same here, where I also added texture with another TCW stencil.


Quelques tamponnages supplémentaires, Art By Marlène.
Some more stamps Art By Marlene.


Je tamponne mes personnages et les colorie à l'aquarelle, avant de les découper et de les coller en relief sur mes cartes.
I stamp my characters and color them with watercolor, before cutting them out and sticking them in relief on my cards.




Voici le résultat!
Here the result!


Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Design et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!
Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Design and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Et n'oubliez pas le challenge anniversaire!
And don't forget the Give-Away!




Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team

Commentaires

  1. Beautiful and bright sensational designs.xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh I love these cards! That is a great technique with the water colour background and then the stenciling, I will have to have a go at that.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs, the great little stamp shop down-under

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire