"Welcome" Art Journal with Ink Art Design

Hello,

Allons faire un tour dans mon Art Journal avec Ink Art Designs. Aujourd'hui, je vous propose de jolies petites maisons dans un paysage féerique avec les tampons Rubber Dance.
Let's take a look in my Art Journal with Ink Art Designs. Today, I offer you  pretty little houses in a magical landscape with the Rubber Dance stamps.




Pas à Pas
How to do



Je fais le fond de page avec de l'encre en spray bleue et verte.
I make the background with blue and green spray inks.


Je fais un doodling dans le bas. J'utilise un pochoir TCW avec de la pâte de texture et je fais quelques tamponnages avec le set de tampons Rubber Dance.
I make a doodling at the bottom. I use a TCW stencil with texture paste and I do some stamping with the Rubber Dance stamp set.


Je met de la couleur sur la pâte de texture avec de l'aquarelle rose.
I put some colors on texture paste with pink watercolor paint.


 Je tamponne les maisons Rubber Dance sur du papier aquarelle, les colorie à la peinture aquarelle, les découpe et les colle dans le bas de la page.
I stamp the Rubber Dance houses on watercolor paper, color them in watercolor paints, cut them out and adhere them at the bottom of the page.

Je termine en rajoutant quelques doodlings dans le ciel et en collant un papillon et le titre.
I finish by adding a few doodlings in the sky and pasting a butterfly and the title.




    
Voici le résultat!
Here the result!

 Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Design et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!
Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Design and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team


Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. The colours are so beautiful on these pages. I love the scene that you have created with the houses and stencils.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs, the great little rubber stamp shop down under

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire