" Happy Day" Art Journal with Ink Art Designs

Hello,

De retour avec une nouvelle page dans mon Art Journal pour Ink Art Designs. Je vous présente la jolie de planche de tampons Rubber Dance "Textured Birds".
I am back with a new page in my Art Journal for Ink Art Designs. I present  you the beautiful Rubber Dance stamps set "Textured Birds".





Pas à Pas
How to do





 Je commence par vaporiser de l'encre en spray bleue et rose sur ma page. Une fois sec, j'utilise de la pâte de texture blanche avec un pochoir TCW sur le bas de ma page.
 I start by spraying blue and pink spray ink on my page. Once dry, I use white texture paste with a TCW stencil on the bottom of my page.





 Une fois la pâte de texture sèche, je mets de la couleur avec de la peinture aquarelle.
Once the texture dries dry, I put color with watercolor paint.


 Je tamponne mes oiseaux sur un papier épais et les colorie à l'aquarelle.
 I stamp my birds on a thick paper and color them with watercolor.


Je fais des taches avec du gesso blanc sur le haut de page.
 I make spots with white gesso on the top of the page.



Je tamponne des coeurs et des pois un peu partout, je découpe et colle mes oiseaux, je rajoute quelques doodlings avec un marker blanc autour des fleurs. Pour finir, je tamponne mon titre , issu d'un set Katzelkraft, sur un rectangle teinté en rose, que je colle sur le haut.
 I stamp hearts and peas everywhere, I cut and adhere my birds, I add a few doodlings with a white marker around the flowers. Finally, I stamp my title, from a Katzelkraft set, on a pink-tinted rectangle, which I stick on the top.



Voici le résultat!
here the result!

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!
Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. I can't stop looking at your art journal page! It is coming up to Spring here and the chicks with those words are a fantastic match.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs, a great place to find great stamps

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire