"Hello Autumn" Art Journal with Ink Art Designs

 Hello,

 

Voici une page Art Journal avec les jolis oiseaux Rubber Dance que vous trouverez sur la boutique en ligne "Ink Art Designs". Pour cette création, j'ai utilisé un papier scrapbooking imprimé pour le fond. 

Here is an Art Journal page with the lovely Rubber Dance birds stamps set, that you will find on the online store "Ink Art Designs". For this creation, I used printed scrapbooking paper for the background.

 


 

Pas à Pas

How to do 



J'ai choisi ce joli papier que j'ai découpé aux dimensions de mon Art Journal, pour pouvoir le coller à l'intérieur une fois terminé.

 I chose this beautiful paper that I cut to the dimensions of my Art Journal, to be able to stick it inside when finished.

 


J'utilise le pochoir TCW911 Sweet Berries avec une pâte de texture blanche sur le haut.

I am using the TCW911 Sweet Berries stencil with a white texture paste on the top.

 


Je mets de la couleur sur la pâte blanche sèche avec de l'aquarelle.

I put some colors on the texture paste, when it is dry, with watercolor paints. 

 


Je rajoute de l'encre Distress Oxide sur le fond.

I add some Distress Oxide on the background.

 


Je tamponne les oiseaux sur du papier épais et je les colorie à l'aquarelle avant de les découper. J'imprime mon titre.Je colle le tout sur ma page.

 I stamp the birds on heavy paper and color them with watercolors before cutting them out. I print my title.I adhere them on the page.



Voici le résultat de cette page simple et rapide.

Here the result for this quick and simple page.

 


 Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team


Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. The Sweet Berries is a gorgeous stencil. The birds and the berries look fantastic on the background paper.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love it. So pretty, bright and cheerful. What a gorgeous journal page you have created Marie-Christine 😍

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire