"My Home" Art Journal Ink Art Designs

 Hello,

 

Me voici de retour avec une nouvelle création dans mon Art Journal. Aujourd'hui, mon thème préféré, les Maisons! C'est l'automne en France, alors de jolis champignons deviennent de petites maisons. J'ai choisi un set de tampons "That's Crafty" chez Ink Art Designs.

Here I am back with a new creation in my Art Journal. Today, my favorite theme, The Houses! It's Autumn in France, so pretty mushrooms are becoming  a house. I chose a "That's Crafty" stamp set from Ink Art Designs.

 


 

Pas à Pas

How to do 


Je commence par réaliser mon fond avec de la Distress Oxide turquoise et vert anis. 

 I start by making my background with Distress Oxide turquoise and lime green.

 


Je pulvérise un peu d'eau pour un effet délavé.

I spray on a little water for a washed out effect.

 


Je dessine à la main un cadre noir et blanc avec des markers.

  I hand draw a black and white frame with markers.

 


 I am using the TCW450 Art Deco Leaves stencil with white texture paste.

 


Je fais la même chose sur le haut de la page avec le pochoir TCW568 Moving Vines.Une fois la texture sèche, je mets de la couleurs avec de la peinture aquarelle. 

 I do the same on the top of the page with the TCW568 Moving Vines stencil. Once the texture is dry, I color with watercolor paint.

 


Je tamponne les champignons "That's Crafty" sur du papier aquarelle, je colorie et je les découpe. 


I stamp the "That's Crafty" mushrooms on watercolor paper, color in and cut them out.

 


Avant de coller les champignons, je fais quelques taches d'encre rose. Je tamponne les doodlings du set autour du cadre et je colle mes tamponnages.


Before gluing the mushrooms, I do some pink ink spots.I stamp the doodles from the set around the frame and I adhere my stamps.

 


 Voici le résultat!

Here the result!


 

 Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!
Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team

 

 

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. You always have such a beautiful way with colour. The pink spots really are a great finishing touch too.
    I looove these mushrooms!
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire