"Make a Wish" Art Journal with Ink Art Design

 Hello,

 Me voici de retour avec une page dans mon Art Journal. Une petite histoire enfantine, ça vous dit?J'ai utilisé les tampons That's Crafty " Scribbled Shrooms" et katzelkraft "Crazy Birds", vous les trouverez sur la boutique Ink Art Designs.  

   Here I am back with a page in my Art Journal. A little children's story, anyone? I used the That's Crafty "Scribbled Shrooms" and katzelkraft "Crazy Birds" stamps, you will find them on the Ink Art Designs store.

 

 


 Pas à Pas

How to do

 


Mon fond de page est un papier imprimé découpé aux dimensions de mon Art Journal.

 My background is a printed paper cut to the dimensions of my Art Journal.

 


Je tamponne les tampons "That's Crafty" et "Katzelkraft" sur du papier aquarelle. Je découpe également une image de gnomes trouvées sur Pinterest


I stamp "That's Crafty" and "Katzelkraft" stamps on a watercolor paper. I'm also cutting out an image of gnomes I found on Pinterest.

 


Je mets de la couleur sur mes tamponnages avec de la peinture aquarelle. Puis je les découpe.

 I put color on my stamps with watercolor paint. Then I cut them out.

 

 

Une fois la pâte de texture sèche, je colorie à l'aquarelle.

When the texture paste is dry, I put colors with watercolor paint.

 



 Je découpe un titre dans du papier scrapbooking et je colle mes tampons.


I cut a title out of scrapbooking paper and I adhere my stamps on the page.

 

 

Voici le resultat!
Here the result!

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Commentaires

  1. OMG this looks absolutely fantastic MC. So full of Christmas and the fun that comes with it. Love this art journal page heaps.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire