"A Merry Christmas to you" Mixed Media Art Journal with Ink Art Designs

 Hello,

J'espère que vous allez tous bien en ces temps un peu difficiles pour tout le monde. Aujourd'hui, un peu de bonheur avec une page de saison. J'ai utilisé ce joli set de tampons "maisons" Crafty Individuals que vous trouverez chez Ink Art Designs.

Hope you are all doing well in these somewhat difficult times for everyone. Today, a little happiness with a seasonal page.I used this lovely Crafty Individuals "home" stamp set that you will find at Ink Art Designs.




Pas à Pas

How to do



Pour commencer, j'ai choisi pour mon fond de page un papier déjà imprimé. J'aime beaucoup cette technique, il existe tellement de jolis papiers scrapbooking!

To begin, I chose an already printed paper for my background. I really like this technique, there are so many pretty scrapbooking papers!



Je tamponne mes maisons "Crafty Individuals" sur du papier aquarelle.

I stamp the little houses "Crafty Individuals" on a watercolor paper.



Puis, je mets de la couleur avec de la peinture aquarelle et je les découpe.

Then I color with watercolor paint and cut them out.



Je les place sur mon fond, puis les colle.

I place them on my background, then glue them.




J'utilise le pochoir TCW922 Ethereal avec de la pâte de texture blanche nacrée.

I use TCW922 Ethereal stencil with some white pearl modelling paste.



Je fais un cadre avec le pochoir TCW924 Lush Petals et de l'encre Distress rouge.

I make a border with TCW924 Lush Petals stencil and some red Distress Oxide.



Je rajoute la petite phrase du set de tampon "Crafty Individuals".

I add the little sentence from "Crafty Individuals" stamp set.



Et ici le titre que j'ai trouvé dans le set de papiers scrapbooking.

And here the title that I found with the scrapbooking papers set.



Un peu plus de détails!

More details!


Voici le résultat!

Here the result!

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team

Commentaires

  1. This is such a gorgous page Marie-Christine. I absolutely love everything about it.
    Dot x

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire