Art Journal Ink Art Designs

 Hello,

De retour aujourd'hui avec une page très colorée dans mon Art Journal. J'ai choisi un joli tampon "Art By Marlene" de la boutique Ink Art Designs.

 Back today with a very colorful page in my Art Journal. I chose a nice "Art By Marlene" stamp from the Ink Art Designs store.

 ***INK ART DESIGNS PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.***


 

 Pas à pas

How to do


 Je tamponne tout d'abord sur ma page mes deux tampons, Chubby Chicks 15 Art By Marlene et Flowers Collection Set 2 That's Crafty.

 First, I stamp on my page my two stamps, Chubby Chicks 15 Art By Marlene and Flowers Collection Set 2 That's Crafty.


 Je colorise le fond à l'aquarelle Art By Marlene.

I color the background with Art By Marlene watercolor paint.


J'utilise un pochoir TCW886 Shape Landscape avec de la modeling paste noire sur chaque coté de la page.

I use TCW886 Shape Landscape stencil with some black modeling paste on each side on the page.


Je fais avec le pochoir TCW750 Dahlia Blooms des fleurs sur le bas de la page avec de la Distress Oxide.

I make some flowers with TCW750 Dahlia Blooms stencil and Distress Oxide inks.


Je fais la même chose avec le pochoir TCW902 Fantangle sur le haut de la page.

I do the same with TCW902 Fantangle stencil on the top of the page.


 Je colle des papillons que j'ai trouvé sur Pinterest.

I adhere some butterflies that I found on Pinterest.


Pour terminer, je colorise les tampons à l'aquarelle et fais quelques finitions avec un marker blanc.

 Finally, I color the stamps with watercolor and do some finishing with a white marker.


Voici le résultat!

Here the result!

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team

 

 

 

  

 

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. Your background is absolutely gorgeous! And this is one of my favourite Chubby Chics.
    Thank you so much.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire