"Keep your Dream Alive " Art Journal with Ink Art Designs

 Hello,

Me voici de retour avec une page d'Art Journal et le tampon " Fairy girls" de Art Journey, que vous trouverai sur la boutique Ink Art Designs.

Here I am back with an Art Journal page and the "Fairy girls" stamp from Art Journey, which you will find on the Ink Art Designs store.

  ***INK ART DESIGNS PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.***


Tutorial


Tout d'abord je tamponne mes premiers motifs sur la page.

First of all I stamp my first designs on the page.



Avec un pochoir "Nuages" de chez TCW Stencil, je fais un effet ciel avec de l'encre Distress Oxide.

With a "Clouds" stencil from TCW Stencil, I make a sky effect with some Distress Oxide ink.



Je mets de l'encre sur le fond autour des tamponnages et je vaporise un peu d'eau par dessus.

I apply some ink on the background around the stamps and spray some water on top.




J'utilise le pochoir TCW922 Etheral et de la pâte texture verte.

I use TCW922 Etheral and some green texture paste.



Je colorie mes tampons à l'aquarelle.

I color the stamps with watercolor.



Je tamponne le titre "Keep your dream alive" Katzelkraft et je dessine un cadre autour.

I stamp the title "Keep your dream alive" Katzelkraft and I draw a frame around it.


Je tamponne les petites fleurs, je mets de la couleur, les découpe et les colle sur la page. Je dessine les tiges et les feuilles.Je rajoute des motifs avec le pochoir TCW Etheral et de la pâte de texture blanche.

I stamp the small flowers, I color, cut them out and glue them on the page. I draw the stems and leaves, I add patterns with the TCW Etheral stencil and white texture paste.



Quelques détails.
Some details.

Voici le résultat!

Here the result!

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine, wow!!! I love all the details, everytime you look at these pages there is something new to see. I colourful clouds look amazing too!
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire