"Love you so much" cards with Ink Art Designs

 Hello,

La Saint Valentin approchant, je vous présente deux cartes avec le magnifique tampon Stampotique "Soulful Heart"que vous trouverez sur la boutique en ligne "Ink Art Designs".

Valentine's Day approaching, I present to you two cards with the beautiful Stampotique stamp "Soulful Heart", that you will find on the online store "Ink Art Designs".

***INK ART DESIGNS PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.***


Pas à Pas

How to do



Tout d'abord, je fais mes tamponnages sur un rectangle de papier aquarelle.

First, I do my stamps on a rectangle of watercolor paper.



Je continue en mettant de la couleur autour du tampon avec de la peinture aquarelle.

I continue by putting color around the stamp with watercolor paint.



Une fois le fond sec, j'utilise le pochoir TCW568 Moving Vines avec de la pâte de texture.

After the background is dry, I use TCW568 Moving Vines stencil with some texture paste.



Je fais la même chose sur l'autre carte avec le pochoir TCW454 Mini Specimen.

I do the same on the other card with the TCW454 Mini Specimen stencil.



Je colorie le tampon à la peinture aquarelle.
I color the stamp with watercolor paint.


Voici quelques détails.
Here, some details.





J'imprime le titre que je colle dans le bas.

I print the title that I paste at the bottom.



Pour terminer, je colle la carte sur un bristol blanc et un autre coloré.

Finally, I glue the card on a white cardstock, then a colored one.



Voici le résultat!

Here, the result!

 Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine

Design Team


Commentaires

  1. These are gorgeous cards Marie-Christine. What a difference a stencil makes! She is a gorgeous stamp too.
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire