"Happy Place" Art Journal with Ink Art designs

 Hello,

Me voici de retour avec une nouvelle page Art Journal pour Ink art Designs. En ce moment, je suis très création Fantaisiste, j'aime beaucoup ces tampons d'un style naif qui m'inspirent de petites scènettes. ici, j'ai utilisé des planches de tampons Rubber Dance.

Here I am back with a new Art Journal page for Ink art Designs. At the moment, I'm very Whimsical creative, I really like these naive style stamps that inspire me to small scenes. here I used Rubber Dance Stamps set.

***INK ART DESIGNS PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.*** 


Tutorial



Je commence à tracer les contours du paysage, puis je colorie avec de l'aquarelle.
I start to outline the landscape, then I color with watercolor.


Je fais de toutes petites tâches blanches à l'aide d'une brosse à dents humide et de Gesso blanc.
I do tiny white spots using a damp toothbrush and white Gesso.



J'utilise le pochoir TCW912 Wheat Stalks avec de la pâte de texture verte pour les épis de blés.

I use TCW912 Wheat Stalks stencil with green texture paste for wheat ears.


Je fais les tamponnages Rubber Dance sur du papier épais, je colorie à l'aquarelle et je découpe.

I do the stamps Rubber Dance on a heavy paper, I color in watercolors and I cut out.





Je colle les tamponnages, je fais quelques doodling.

I adhere the stamps and draw some doodling.



Je continue avec les maisons et la fleur.

I continue with the houses and the flower.



Je tamponne le titre et l'entoure avec un doodle.

I stamp the title and surround it with a doodle.



Quelques détails.

Some details.



Voici le résultat!

Here the result!

 Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine

Design Team


Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. I really love how the wheat stalks adds to the whimsical look on these pages. Gorgeous
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire