"Four Legged Friends" Mixed Media Card

 Hello, 

 

Aujourd'hui, je vous présente une carte animal et je participe au  Monday Challenge chez Simon Says Stamp. 

Today, I present to you an animal card and I take part in the  Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

Theme

Four Legged Friends

 


Le fond de carte est un papier aquarelle. Les motifs de fond sont réalisés avec un pochoir TCW et de la Distress Oxide. Le chien est dessiné sur du papier aquarelle et colorisé. J'ai tamponné le titre sur un petit carré de papier aquarelle teinté.

The background is a watercolor paper. The patterns are made with a TCW stencil and some Distress Oxide . Thedog is drawn on a  watercolor paper and colored. I stamped the title on a small square of watercolor paper that I tinted.

Merci de votre visite.

Thank you to visiting me.

Marie-Christine 

Commentaires