"Home Sweet Home" Art Journal with Ink Art Designs

 Hello,

Me voici de retour avec une page d'Art Journal et les tampons Rubber Dance, que vous trouverai sur la boutique Ink Art Designs.

Here I am back with an Art Journal page and Rubber Dance Stamps, which you will find on the Ink Art Designs store.

  ***INK ART DESIGNS PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.***



Tutorial



Je commence le fond avec de l'encre Distress Oxide en spray (vert et turquoise)
I start the background with some Distress Oxide Spray inks (Green and blue)



J'utilise un pochoir TCW avec de l'encre verte plus foncée.
I use a TCW stencil with some dark green ink.


Je vaporise des gouttes d'eau pour un effet aquarelle.
I spray some water for a watercolour effect.


Je donne du relief avec de la pâte de texture et les pochoirs TCW568 Moving Vines, TCW920 Tropical Fronds.
I give relief with some green texture paste and stencils TCW568 Moving Vines, TCW920 Tropical Fronds.


Je tamponne les maisons et l'oiseau Rubber Dance sur du papier aquarelle.
I stamp the houses and the bird Rubber Dance on a watercolour paper.



Je mets de la couleur sur les tamponnages avec de l'aquarelle.
I put colour on the stamping with watercolour paints.

 
Je colle mes tamponnages sur la page.
I adhere the tinted stamping on the page.


Je tamponne le titre avec la planche de tampons Rubber Dance, ainsi que les petites fleurs et étoiles. Je mets un peu de couleur et fais des petits points blancs au marker.
I stamp the title with the Rubber Dance stamp sheet, as well as the little flowers and stars. I put a little color and make small white dots with the marker.


Details!





Voici le résultat!

Here the result!

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. This is such a beautiful page. I love the extra effect of the water after the stenciling, and how the bird is in the rainbow. Stunning!
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire