More than words Challenge "Eyes"

Hello,

 

C'est le moment du mini challenge "More Than Words", aujourd'hui je vous présente une carte avec le mot "EYES". 

 It's time for the mini challenge at "More Than Words", today I present you a card with the word "EYES".




 Mon projet

 My project

 




le fond de carte est réalisé avec de l'encre Distress Oxide, de la pâte de texture blanche colorée à l'aquarelle et des pochoirs TCW. L a femme est dessinée sur du papier épais et colorée à la peinture aquarelle.

The background is made with Distress Oxide,some white texture paste that I colored with watercolor and two TCW stencils.I draw the girl on a thick paper and I put colors with watercolor paints.

Vous avez jusqu'au 31 Mai pour participez! 

 You have until May 31st to participate!

   

Marie-Christine

Commentaires

  1. What a beautiful background and face! I love how her eye really stands out here. Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words for the mini-challenge this month!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh how beautiful! I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous! I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such a wonderful creation!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Pretty, love the texture.. thank you for joining us at MTW

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Absolutey beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month!

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire