"Time to relax" Art Journal with Ink Art Designs

 Hello,

Me voici de retour avec une page d'Art Journal et les tampons Art by Marlene, que vous trouverai sur la boutique Ink Art Designs.

Here I am back with an Art Journal page and Art By Marlene Stamps, which you will find on the Ink Art Designs store.

  ***INK ART DESIGNS PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.***

 

 



Tutorial
 

Je commence par le fond de pageavec le set de tampons Art By Marlene "Just Beachy"

First of all I make the background with Art By Marlene Stamps set "Just Beachy".


Le tamponnage terminé, je colorie le fond à l'aquarelle.

The stamping finished, I color the background with watercolor.

Je continue avec le pochoir TCW868 Gulf Coast Floral et de la pâte de texture.

I continue with the TCW868 Gulf Coast Floral stencil and texture paste.  


J'utilise également deux autres pochoirs, TCW923 Celestial Sun et TCW2300 Slimline Gentle Leaves avec de la pâte de texture colorée.

 I also use two other stencils, TCW923 Celestial Sun and TCW2300 Slimline Gentle Leaves with colored texture paste. 



Je colorie les tamponnages avec de l'aquarelle et je tamponne le titre avec tampon Art By Marlene. Je dessine des ronds sur le sable au marker blanc.

I color the stamps with watercolor and I stamp the title with the Art By Marlene stamp.   I draw circles on the sand with a white marker.


Je fais des vagues au marker blanc et je tamponne des petits poissons avec un tampon Visible Image.

 I make waves with a white marker and I stamp small fish with a Visible Image stamp.


Je fais des petits cercles dans le ciel avec un tampon Art By Marlene "Little Ladies".

 I make little circles in the sky with an Art By Marlene "Little Ladies" stamp.


Quelques détails.
Some details.
 
 
Voici le résultat!

Here the result!

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine
Design Team


 

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. I am a beach person from way back and it's a great scene that you have created. I love these pages.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire