Art Journal with ink Art Designs

 Hello,

Me voici de retour avec une page d'Art Journal et les tampons Art By Marlene que vous trouverai sur la boutique Ink Art Designs.

Here I am back with an Art Journal page and Art By Marlene Stamps, which you will find on the Ink Art Designs store.

  ***INK ART DESIGNS PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.***

 


 

Tutorial


Je commence le fond avec de l'encre Distress Oxide en spray .

I start the background with some Distress Oxide Spray inks.

 


J'utilise le pochoir TCW931 Collarette Dahlia avec de la pâte de texture blanche sur trois endroits.

I use TCW931 Collarette Dahlia stencil with some white modeling paste. 

 


 Je fais les tamponnages du set "Little Ladies" Art By Marlene sur du papier aquarelle, je les colorie à l'aquarelle et les découpe.

 I stamp the "Little Ladies" Art By Marlene set on a watercolor paper, I color them with watercolors paints and cut them out.

 


 Je mets de la couleur sur les fleurs texturées avec de l'aquarelle.

I put colours on textured flowers with watercolor paints

 


Je fais des motifs sur le fond avec deux pochoirs TCW.

 I make patterns on the background with two TCW stencils.

 


 Je colle les tamponnages, je tamponne le titre et les autres motifs avec le set "Little Ladies" Art By Marlene.

 I stick the stamps, I stamp the title and the other patterns with the "Little Ladies" Art By Marlene stamps set.

 

Details!
 
 


Voici le résultat!

Here the result!

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine



 

 




 

 

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. I feel energetic just looking at these pages lol. How cute are these stamps!
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire