"Christmas in July" with Ink Art Designs

 Hello,

Me voici de retour avec une nouvelle création. Cette fois-ci j'ai utilisé un support Canvas et les tampons Rubber Dance que vous trouverai sur la boutique Ink Art Designs.

Here I am back with a new creation. This time, I used a canvas for support and Rubber Dance Stamps, which you will find on the Ink Art Designs store.

  ***INK ART DESIGNS PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.***

 


 

 Tutorial


Je commence par choisir quelques papiers imprimés que je déchire en bandes de la largeur du canvas.

 
I start by choosing a few printed papers that I tear into strips the width of the canvas. 

 


 Je les colle dans le bas en les faisant se chevaucher.

I glue them at the bottom by overlapping them.  


J'utilise de la peinture acrylique bleue sur le haut que j'étale avec les doigts.


I use blue acrylic paint on the top which I spread with my fingers. 


 Je rajoute un peu de peinture blanche et fais quelques ronds pour imiter la neige.

I add a little white paint and make a few circles to imitate snow.  


Je fais mes tamponnages Rubber Dance "Textured Christmas Trees" et "What A Girl Wants" sur du papier aquarelle. Je mets de la couleur avec de la peinture aquarelle. Puis je les découpe.


I make Rubber Dance stamping "Textured Christmas Trees" and " What A Girl Wants" on a watercolor paper. I put color with watercolor paint. Then I cut them out.

 

Je tamponne des étoiles et des coeurs avec les tampons   Rubber Dance.


I stamp stars and hearts with Rubber Dance stamps. 

 


 Je rajoute de la texture avec de la pâte blanche et des pochoirs TCW.

I add some texture with white modeling paste and TCW Stencils.


Je colle mes tamponnages sur le canva, ainsi que le titre.

I adhere the Christmas Trees and the girl on the canva and then, the title.

 


Quelques détails.

Some details.




Voici le résultat!

Here the result!

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine




Commentaires

  1. Such a beautiful canvas Marie-Christine. Your house will be filled with happy and bright colours this Christmas.
    Dot x

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire