"Christmas Time " Art Journal with Ink Art Designs

 Hello,

Me voici de retour avec une page d'Art Journal et le tampon "Mistletoe Goth" by Lost Coast Designs que vous trouverai sur la boutique Ink Art Designs.

Here I am back with an Art Journal page and "mistletoe Goth"stamp by Lost Coast Designs, which you will find on the Ink Art Designs store.

  ***INK ART DESIGNS PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.***

 

 





Tutorial


Je commence par tamponner mon tampon directement sur le Art Journal.
I start to stamp directly on the Art Journal.
 
 
 

Je peins le fond de page avec de la peinture aquarelle.
I put colors around the stamp with watercolor paint.
 
 
 

 
Je fais le décor du haut de page avec un pochoir TCW et de la pâte de texture colorée.
 I do the top of the page decor with a TCW stencil and colored texture paste.
 
 
Je continue avec un autre pochoir TCW et de la pâte à texture blanche. Je fais des ronds blancs avec un marker.
 I continue with another TCW stencil and white textured paste. I make white circles with a marker.
 
 
 

 Je mets en couleurs le tampon avec de la peinture aquarelle.
I put colors on the stamp with watercolor paint.
 
 
 

J'imprime et je colle le titre.
I print and adhere the title.
 
 
 
Quelques détails!
 Some more details!
 
 
 
 

 
Voici le résultat!

Here the result!

 

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine



Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire