Art Journal "Animal Friend" with Ink Art Designs

 Hello,

Me voici de retour avec une page d'Art Journal et les tampons Art By Marlene que vous trouverai sur la boutique Ink Art Designs.

Here I am back with an Art Journal page and Art By Marlene Stamps, which you will find on the Ink Art Designs store.

  ***INK ART DESIGNS PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.***




 Tutorial

 


 

 Je commence par colorer le fond avec de l'encre Distress en faisant un dégradé de couleurs.

 I start by coloring the background with Distress ink by making a color gradient.

 


 J'utilise des pochoirs TCW pour décorer le fond.

I use two TCW stencils with Distress Ink.

 


 

 Je fais une bande de doodling avec des markers noir et blanc.

 I'm doing a doodling strip with black and white markers.

 


 Je fais du relief avec un autre pochoir TCW et de la Modeling Paste blanche.

 I make relief with another TCW stencil and some white Modeling Paste.

 


 Je tamponne la fillette, le titre et le petit chien, set de tampons Art By Marlene, sur du papier aquarelle, je découpe et colorie avec de la peinture aquarelle.

 I stamp the girl, the title and the little dog, Art By Marlene stamp set, on a watercolor paper, I cut and color with watercolor paint.

 


 Je découpe des fleurs et une abeille dans un magasine, je les colle sur la page de chaque coté.

I cut flowers and a bee from a magazine, I glue them on the page on each side.  



Je colle également mes tamponnages.

 I also stick my stamps.

 


 Je colorie les fleurs avec de l'aquarelle rose fluo Art By Marlene.

I color the flowers with neon pink watercolor Art By Marlene.

 


Details

 


 

 

Voici le résultat!

Here the result!

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine


 

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine. I love the pink on this art journal page! So pretty.
    Dot x

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire