"Happy Place" Ink Art Designs cards

 Hello,

Aujourd'hui, ce sont deux cartes avec les tampons "Happy Place " de Rubber Dance que vous trouverez sur la boutique Ink Art Designs.

Today, two cards with the Rubber Dance "Happy Place" stamps set that you will find on the Ink Art Designs store.


***INK ART DESIGNS PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.***




Tutorial




Je commence par tamponner les maisons et les colorier à la peinture aquarelle. Une fois terminé, je les découpe.

I start by stamping the houses and coloring them with watercolor paints. Once finished, I cut them out.




Je découpe deux rectangle dans du papier épais que je teinte à l'encre Distress Oxide.

I cut two rectangle in thick paper that I dyed with Distress Oxide ink.




Je réalise le fond à l'aide d'un pochoir TCW et de la pâte de texture noire.

I make the background using a TCW stencil and black texture paste.




Je fais des dessins sur la pâte de texture noire, une fois sèche, avec un marker blanc.

I make drawings on the black texture paste, once dry, with a white marker.





Je colle les maisons dans le centre, tamponne le titre avec le set "Happy Place" et je choisis des papiers imprimés pour coller les cartes ( le verso sera plus joli et propre).

I glue the houses in the center, stamp the title with the "Happy Place" stamps set and I choose printed papers to adhere the cards (the back will be nicer and cleaner).


Details.



Voici le résultat!

Here the result!

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine


Commentaires

  1. So pretty Marie-Christine. I love the doodling on the stenciled parts too. It looks great.
    Dot x

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire