"Love who you are" Art Journal Art Foamies

 Hello Crafty Friend,

Marie-Christine with you today for another creation in my Art Journal as Guest Designer for Art Foamies

Flowers, women and color, always in a whimsical style, hope you enjoy this tutorial.




Supplies project include:

Donna Downey, Hollyhocks, Foam Stamp

Kae Pea, We Three, Foam Stamp

Stencils

Watercolor paper

Neocolor pens

White Acrylic Paint

White Modeling Paste

Watercolor Paints

Distress Spray Inks


I start by making the women with Neocolor pen and some water on it, on a watercolor paper.



I paint the women with watercolor paint, then I cut them out. I make a background in shades of blue on the Art Journal page with Distress spray ink.


I spread white acrylic paint on the flower stamp and print in various places on the page.


Once dry, I put color on the flower Foam Stamp with watercolor paint.  I made stars with a TCW Stencil and some blue texture paste.


With another stencil and modeling paste, I made some white patterns.


I adhere the women and the title. Here some details.


Hope you enjoyed my project! 

Creative comMOONity

Marie-Christine - Guest Designer


Commentaires