"Wear your Joy" Ink Art Designs Stamps

 Hello,

Me voici de retour avec une petite création un peu différente pour Ink Art Designs et les tampons Art By Marlene. Rapide et facile, cette jolie dame pourra vous servir de marque-pages ou de carte. Vous trouverez tout ce qu'il vous faut sur la boutique "Ink Art Designs".

Here I am back with a little different creation for Ink Art Designs and Art By Marlene stamps. Quick and easy, this pretty lady can be used as a bookmark or a card. You will find everything you need on the "Ink Art Designs" store.


***INK ART DESIGNS PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.***




Tutorial



Je commence par tamponner une partie du tampon "Chubby Chicks3 " Art By Marlène sur un papier aquarelle. Je dessine la forme de la robe.

I start by stamping a part of the "Chubby Chicks3" Art By Marlène" stamp on a watercolor paper and I draw the shape of the dress.


Je continue en tamponnant les motifs de la robe avec le set de tampons "Little Ladies" Art By Marlene.

I continue by stamping the patterns of the dress with the "Little Ladies" Art By Marlene stamp set.


Je mets de la couleur avec de la peinture aquarelle.

I put colors with watercolor paints.


Je procède par étapes afin que les couleurs ne se mélangent pas.

I proceed in stages so that the colors do not mix.



Je la découpe et colle un papier imprimé sur le verso, que je découpe également à la forme de la poupette.

I cut it out and glue a printed paper on the back, which I also cut to the shape of the doll.



Je termine en collant une petite phrase et en passant un trait au marker noir sur les contours. Je fais aussi des petits points noirs dans les cheveux.

I finish by pasting a short sentence and drawing a line with a black marker on the outlines. I also make small black dots in the hair.



Voici le résultat!

Here the result!

  Retrouvez tous les merveilleux set de tampons sur Ink Art Designs et plein de magnifiques idées sur le blog. J'espère que ce pas à pas vous aura inspiré!

Find all the wonderful stamps set on Ink Art Designs and lots of great ideas on the blog. I hope this step by step will have inspired you!

Un grand merci à mon amie Dot et sa merveilleuse boutique Ink Art Designs!
A big thank you to my friend Dot and her wonderful shop Ink Art Designs!

Merci de votre visite.
Thanks for visiting.

Marie-Christine

Commentaires

  1. Hi Marie-Christine, this is absolutely fantastic! I love the idea of using part of the stamp. Your are very clever.
    Dot x

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire